Friday, June 4, 2010

NO GOOD!

Ok, so I've proven I'm no good at this whole blogging thing. I can't keep up! But I am pretty good at keeping up with posting pictures of Dayton to the Picasa album. If anyone is interested....

http://picasaweb.google.com/malloryjohnson321/DaytonCharlesPics?authkey=Gv1sRgCNW_q9z_7-rJQQ&feat=directlink

We've been at Disney World for almost a week now so there are pics from that. It's been quite interesting with a 5-month old! I brought TONS of stuff and didn't use half of it. Dayton has done unbelievably well...even got to ride several rides! He loves being outside so this past week has been right up his alley. I'm ready to get back home to my hubby & get back into our "routine". Don't think we'll be making another Disney trip for 6-8 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment