Monday, February 22, 2010

New To This

Well...some facebook friends convinced me to start a blog. Now I have to figure out things to write about....


I'll start with the most important...my 2-month old son Dayton! He was born December 24, 2009 & was 10 weeks early. He weighed 3lbs 8oz & was 17 inches long. He did unbelievably well & is definately a strong lil guy!! He spend 5.5 weeks in the NICU at St. Francis hospital. It was the hardest, most trying time I've ever faced...for me, my husband, my entire family. Dayton came home after 40 days in the NICU weighing 5lbs 10oz. He has continued to improve everyday & we are just thrilled beyond words that he's finally home. Our lives have changed so much & I could've never imagined how happy & complete Dayton has made me feel. Such a tiny guy creates very BIG feelings!


That's it for now I think. Hopefully I'll update regularly. Thanks for reading!

THEN: 12-25-09

NOW: 2-14-10




















3 comments:

  1. yay!! love it! i really think you should keep blogging... i wanna see more pictures of baby dayton! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! So glad to know that your baby is doing well:) Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  3. mal, you are such a beautiful & strong momma!! i know dayton is blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete