Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures of Dayton

I've set up a site that I upload photos of Dayton to. I do better with this site than on facebook or this blog! You can see how much he's changed...& how much weight he's gained...& how chubby he's getting! I can't believe how chunky his legs & arms are now. I remember when they were as thick as my thumb! Amazing!

Dayton looks like his dad...nothing like me. The hair, the hairline, the nose, the lips, everything is Chuck! I was only the vessel. Maybe he'll have my height. :)

Hope this link works...first time posting one in a blog. (I just copied & pasted..didn't use the link button?!?!)

http://picasaweb.google.com/malloryjohnson321/DaytonCharlesPics?authkey=Gv1sRgCNW_q9z_7-rJQQ&feat=directlink

2 comments:

  1. the link doesnt work... but we can copy and paste it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww man. sorry! i tried using the link button but it didn't work either. i probably did something wrong on it too!

    ReplyDelete