Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OMG...2 months old!

My sweet baby boy is 2 months old today. I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. The 5.5 weeks in NICU were sooo sllooowwww while it was happening but it seems like last week that Dayton was born. & this may be TMI but the poor lil guy had to have his circumsision today :( He wasn't able to have it in the NICU because his white blood cell count was too low. Doctor said he did well but I feel so guilty. Maybe it won't hurt him as bad as I think it will.

On another note, my background is in honor of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day & my birthday! yay! (yes, I mean my birthday is on St. Patty's Day--March 17). It will be my first birthday as a wife and as a mother. I sure hope Chuck gets me something special...like DVR!! We are waayy behind the times in that respect. We have every channel imaginable...movie channels, HD channels, & whatever else you can think of...but no DVR!

Munchkin Market is tonight & I'm pretty excited! I hope Dayton is feeling & doing well enough that I can leave him for a bit...his dad will babysit. Although, is it really babysitting if it's your own child? That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. we dont have dvr either. i finally just gave up on trying to get into shows. i would always miss some and then feel out of the loop. now i rarely turn on the tv. oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! Dayton is such a blessing and miracle from God! So glad to see he is doing well! My birthday is March 19 so Happy Early Birthday Month to us! :)

    ReplyDelete